Thursday 20 June 2013

Sheena's dt samples

Well I did it... I applied for sheena's design team...
Have been looking at everyone's samples and they were all so fab that I kept changing my mind about which samples
to post!!!
I tried to show that I could do a bit of everything... Adaptable... Not jack of all trades etc etc....;-) lol
I forgot to mention that I love scrap booking and card making, painting and colouring and have painted furniture and murals etc and that have been getting into journaling and altered art etc... But then that's nothing new, I usually forget something:-)
Anyway fingers crossed and good luck to everyone who entered... here are the samples I sent, hope u like them:-) x









6 comments:

  1. these are lovely.. good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen. Yes I defo know its you.haha. these are lovely and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody thing?!!! Was gonna say thank you for the nice comments ladies but phone stopped typing!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty, very clever stuff xx

    ReplyDelete